Primary Research Focus
Teacher Care, Multicultural Education, STEM Education, Diversity Issues
Reginald L. Todd, an Assistant Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instruction, teaches both graduate and undergraduate courses. Todd joined the faculty at TSU in 2016 after he completed his doctorate of education at the University of West Florida. He brings a vast amount of experience to the field since he has taught mathematics on the middle, high, and collegiate levels in the state of Florida.
Dr. Todd’s research interests include the impact of teacher care on teaching and learning, the incorporation of culturally responsive teaching into daily classroom instructions, the design of mathematics classrooms that promote active student involvement, and various issues of diversity.
- EDCI 330 Content Focused Teaching in Mathematics
- EDCI 402 Content Focused Teaching in Science
- EDCI 437 Effective Classroom Communication
- EDCI 540 Curriculum & Instruction
- EDCI 551 Multicultural Education
- EDCI 915 Diversity in Education
- 2015 Ed.D. in Curriculum & Instruction: Curriculum & Diversity Studies, UWF
- 2009 Ed.S. in Curriculum & Instruction: Curriculum Studies, UWF
- 2007 M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Secondary Education, UWF
- 2005 B.S. in Mathematics Education, FAMU